WTB: '89 TTA hardtop, low miles, quality condition:

Gary Wells

White turbo Buick trailer park trash
Looking for a '89 TTA hardtop, mileage below 20K, quality condition.

tta

How much do you want for it? Can you send me pics at flyc2a@yahoo.com I am very interested. I sold my festival tta last year and want another tta. I am looking for an unabused car, in exceptional condition. Do you know the history of the car?

lol! read the post wrong....i thought you were selling

looks like we are in the same boat..."looking"

Originally posted by Wells
Looking for a '89 TTA hardtop, mileage below 20K, quality condition.

Gary, I'll trade you a T-top/leather "cherry one owner" TTA for your Z06 ;)

Actually, Gokou on this board has or had a real low mile hardtop cloth car (1 of 15) and lives in Cali. He was trying to sell it awhile ago, don't know if he still has it, might wanna PM him and see.

Re: Re: WTB: '89 TTA hardtop, low miles, quality condition:

Originally posted by 1BADDAM

Actually, Gokou on this board has or had a real low mile hardtop cloth car (1 of 15) and lives in Cali. He was trying to sell it awhile ago, don't know if he still has it, might wanna PM him and see.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FWIW & IMHO:
Frank: I know that you really have a beautiful TTA, but you would never be the same without that car. You just wouldn't be you. Too bad that you cant't get off of work and hook up with all of the Turbo Buick clan at Fontana next time. I went a couple weeks ago and the Buicks were well represented. Good clean fun. There will probably be some signed up for next time. I was interested in Gokou's car about 2 years ago, but bought the Turbo-t instead.
I haven't seen Gokou's name on the board for quite a while. Is that his screen name? I will try and get a hold of him, but if you know his E-mail, send it to me please. My computer gernaded a while back and I lost his E-mail. Thanks for the idea. Have you ever seen his car in person? Also, all kidding aside, at the rate that the new Vettes depreciate in value, your tta will be worth more than my Z06 in a few years. Those things drop like a rock.
Thanks, Frank

Re: Re: WTB: '89 TTA hardtop, low miles, quality condition:

Originally posted by 1BADDAM

Frank,
I own the car now.:) I have had it for about a year and a half. It has 4K miles on it. It sits next to my festival car.
- Dave

Re: Re: Re: WTB: '89 TTA hardtop, low miles, quality condition:

Originally posted by davege
Frank,
I own the car now.:) I have had it for about a year and a half. It has 4K miles on it. It sits next to my festival car.
- Dave
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations:
Wanna sell?

Re: Re: Re: Re: WTB: '89 TTA hardtop, low miles, quality condition:

Originally posted by Wells
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations:
Wanna sell?

Nah...:)

Thanks for asking.
- Dave

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WTB: '89 TTA hardtop, low miles, quality condition:

Nah...:)

Thanks for asking.
- Dave

Aww, thanks for responding.

Gary,
I did not mean to come off cocky. I really have no intention of selling the car any time soon. It turns out I tried to buy this same car back in 1989. After Gokou and I started talking about it and we went over the list of previous owners, I realized this was the exact hardtop here in Northern California I had tried to buy. At the time I could not get the seller to drop his price. I was very happy to find it with the very low miles it had on it and the condition it was in.

Good luck on your search....

- Dave

Gary,
I did not mean to come off cocky. I really have no intention of selling the car any time soon. It turns out I tried to buy this same car back in 1989. After Gokou and I started talking about it and we went over the list of previous owners, I realized this was the exact hardtop here in Northern California I had tried to buy. At the time I could not get the seller to drop his price. I was very happy to find it with the very low miles it had on it and the condition it was in.

Good luck on your search....

- Dave

I did not take offense, and you did not come off cocky in any way at all. I will relate to you another story. I almost bought that very same car that you have from Gokou about 2 years ago, but I was 1 year into a 3 year run of a '02 vette Z06 monthly payment of about $ 1500 a month and I just didn't have enough excess room to play with if something went wrong. That's an exceptional car that anybody would be proud to own.

hey

Wells

I know where theres a DAMN nice t topq leather car with 20,300 miles:D

Dont know if the current owner would consider selling it though:D

FWIW & IMHO:
Don't toy with me, Ty.

J/K

No religious jokes/off color remarks intended here, Ty:
But, I think that you would sell your soul before you would sell that car.

J/K

Gary

Couldnt sell it, right now anyway.:)

The ONLY way I would ever consider selling it is IF I found A GN of equal condition, and then I would have to seriously consider it.

I will help you look though and if I find anything I will pass it on:D

Have a great weekend.

Ty

PS

You know what I paid:D I couldnt hose you:D

I think I bought it at rock bottom $$$$$, the only way this baby is headed is up in value,,,,,I hope.

Ty: I know that you will pass on anything that you come across.
Excuse my French, but where the hell are those 49 or so hardtops?
FWIW, Ty, I would never use against you what you paid for the car. That was one deal, and when and if you sell it, that's another deal. The 2 aren't necessarily related proportionally.