WTB 87 Low Milage G/N ot T type will Pay top dollar!!

1 OF 1035

looking for one with low miles 20 thousand or less miles with original paint preferably with astro roof or Turbo t or Limited with astro roof have cash will travel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a guy here has a 87 gn, 21k all original and in very very good shape. last i heard it was a little high though, like 18.5k. think you could talk him down cause its been sitting on the lot for 3 months already. ill try to get pics or a # for you.
Gary

PM dhauser and see if he still has his 86 Ttype with 16K miles still for sale.

Well, I would consider mine low mileage but not as low as you want. Mine has 61,000 original miles on it with original (cracked and orange peeled) paint.

Gotta love that laquer paint. :D

Yeah, I am not to concerned about it. Its not falling off or stripping off or anything like that. In fact, its a nice three footer, if you go to my site and check out my pictures it really doesnt look bad at all. Its when you walk right up to the car that you notice it and many people think its just a bad clear coat that would buff out. :)

just buy another limited, you cannot beat the pillow seats.

i dont want to sell my cars, but if i find a super nice car, i surely will let you know about it-

IF it was next my limited here is what i would buy-

any color with the blackout option, bench no leather, hardtop, posi, no pwr ant,concert II , GREY INTERIOR, 2 owner documented SOUTHERN CAR.

BW

CAN DO-

but it has to be a hardtop posi car that is a blackout limited, very rare,but ....:)

it doesnt half to have the blackout white with the chrome would be good and possibly an astroroof!!

I have one!!!!

1 of 1035, Please email me if you are interested, I have an 87 Turbo T, hardtop, Silver with black trim, less than 11000 miles. Still has the original Goodyear Tires, Even smells new. Also have an 87 GN, Hardtop, with less than 60000 miles. Nice car, but nothing in comparison with the T.
Bubba Nicholson

turbo87limited@aol.com