Wtb 87 GN HT

nonova0074

Hey guys I am looking to get a 87 gn Hardtop only please no t-tops. I am looking in Nj and dont want a typical rust box please let me know what you have. If anyone is interested I have a 06 trailblazer SS thats modded I am currently selling. So Let me know
Rob
973-207-7347
email
nonova0074@aol.com

If there was a "cars wanted" section.

Do you see where I posted 'this should be in the cars wanted section?? I said the WANTED section. The man isn't looking to sell and since there isn't a cars wanted section. The "best place would be the wanted section, since we have the "please be specific police" then the parts wanted section would be best. Cars or parts wanted is the same difference.:tongue:

Thanks for all the emails and responses guys, I do not want a t-type I know the are a beautiful car but it must be a 87 gn ht. I would even go for a GNX clone.

i got my WE4 in my sig. check it out, i might also be interested in the tbss....
let me know.

I gotta say your car is awsome, but I am looking for a stock to slightly modded gn, If I had a GN I would get a we-4 but gotta have the GN first.