WTB: '87 Buick Grand National

JasonD

Hey everyone! :)

I will be in the market for a good clean '87 GN this spring or summer or even sooner if the right deal comes along.

Looking for something under 100k miles (of course the lower the better), no rust, good body and good clean interior. I want something reliable that I can drive often, race a little bit here and there and just have fun with. Doesn't have to be 100% stock, modded is fine as long as it was done right. I prefer a GN but I will consider a T-Type (prefer a silver or grey one).

I will be at the BG Nats this May, and I will be bringing cash but if I find the deal that I can't pass up before then, I might just take it.

Me getting one of these cars is a long time coming! Show me what you got!

Thanks!

Whats up Jason. Ain't you supposed to be busy updating full throttles site alot of products need to be addressed. BTW good luck on your search.

Take care,
Steve:)

Man...I wish my budget was a bit higher, I am seeing some nice cars. I am hoping to stay in the 10 grand or so area. :( Just looking for that deal that I know is right for me and the seller.

If your budget was a bit higher, I have what you want. Actually I have a couple that you may want to check out. One stock, t-tops, with original excellent surviving paint, 44k miles. The other has a few bolt on mods, 42k miles, one show quality repaint, hardtop. Located in MI too.
Email me for my number if you are interested.

If your budget was a bit higher, I have what you want. Actually I have a couple that you may want to check out. One stock, t-tops, with original excellent surviving paint, 44k miles. The other has a few bolt on mods, 42k miles, one show quality repaint, hardtop. Located in MI too.
Email me for my number if you are interested.

Steve...have we met?

How might higher does my budget need to be? Those sound like a couple of nice cars so it sounds like it might be a lot. :eek: If you don't mind, PM me with the basics of what you have, I am open to exploring any deal right now, I got plenty of time. Thanks!