WTB: 86-87 Turbo Regal in NJ or surrounding areas

joey316g

Too many cars.
I have a friend who is looking for a turbo regal in the NJ, PA, MD, VA, NY and DE areas. Grand National prefered but all cars considered. No white cars was the only request. Stock cars prefered but will entertain tastefull upgrades. Hardtop prefered but will consider others. Looking to be in the 10k and under range. Car can need some work. Prefers a good body over clean interior or mechanical issues but base drivetrain must be usable. thanks

I have a friend who is looking for a turbo regal in the NJ, PA, MD, VA, NY and DE areas. Grand National prefered but all cars considered. No white cars was the only request. Stock cars prefered but will entertain tastefull upgrades. Hardtop prefered but will consider others. Looking to be in the 10k and under range. Car can need some work. Prefers a good body over clean interior or mechanical issues but base drivetrain must be usable. thanks

Take a look at my page and look at my car if you can go up to 11k i think the upgrades and roll cage will be worth it .....Let me know either way

If you're still looking...

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/ca...gray-gray-buckets-w02-91k-original-miles.html