wtb: 86-87 TR (any color)$6k or less PA/NJ or Ohio :)

newtownhood

Car Audio and Electronics guy.
No B.S. Looking for a TR to daily drive. Prefer stock car or close to stock. I have a bunch of stock parts sitting around, so If you'd sell your car without the big intercooler or something to reduce the price, I'd be cool with that. Must have solid drivetrain and no rot. No former race cars, heat and a complete a/c system is a must. Paint or interior work is ok. Not looking for a resto! I could even bring my own wheels/tires! I'm right outside Philadelphia. CASH in hand. Have a sick guitar collection I'd be willing to work into a trade as well :)

yeah guys I'm sorry for the delay...I am still looking! PM with what you have and asking price. Save me from the dark side, aka foxbody Ford Mustang convertible :)

$6000 firm !!! 7,000 miles on engine i have thousands in reciepts. located in connecticut about 3 1/2 hours from you.ported heads,212 212 cam arp bolts used throughout,cometic hg ,new pypes exhaust, NOW has stock turbo and stock size injectors in it.tons more details call me if interested. title in hand

100_0624.jpg

100_0611.jpg

grey87t004.jpg

grey87t003.jpg

grey87t002.jpg

grey87t001.jpg

grey87t008.jpg

grey87t005.jpg

grey87t006.jpg