WTB: 86/87 Crossover pipe or possibly upgrade header set

newtownhood

Car Audio and Electronics guy.
as title states, I'm looking to buy a clean crossover pipe(since mine got lost?) or possibly a clean set of aftermarket headers with a crossover pipe? It's a semi-stock car, so I don't need racecar $h!t, but I wouldn't mind just going aftermarket instead of getting the originals welded and STILL needing a crossover pipe. I'm in PA 18940 and using paypal or will travel (with cash) if under an hr :)

I did send you an email. They go for $30-$80 on ebay if it's really mint for a stock one. Kirban sells the new stainless ones for $130 but I try not to buy from him ever since he Shawshanked my buddy back in the day. How is $65 shipped for a nice clean stock one? I kinda need to get this car back together :)

I got a email from someone else, pm just does not work for me
That is why I listed my email :)

I have stock, and atr x overs
I'll get prices today, not sure of going rate for the stuff, so I don't want to offend you with a super high price

I'll contact you soon
DO YOU HAVE ANY CROSSOVER PIPES LEFT

I did send you an email. They go for $30-$80 on ebay if it's really mint for a stock one. Kirban sells the new stainless ones for $130 but I try not to buy from him ever since he Shawshanked my buddy back in the day. How is $65 shipped for a nice clean stock one? I kinda need to get this car back together :)
Sounds good to me. I won't be able to ship until Tuesday
Paypal?

Logan
Yes I have a few