WTB: 84-87 engine blownup or not. Just for parts.

Intercooled88s

I am looking for a 84-87 Turbo engine for parts it doesnt need to run or be complete, it can have a spun bearing etc. Im will be using it for parts, as long as the price reflects the cost. Let me know what you have. My e mail is Fortune628@aol.com if anyone would rather e mail direct. thanks

Turbo crank(uncut)

If you want to e mail me direct the cost of shipping of the crank (price of crank+shipping) to 01056, I have a feeling it maybe a lot for shipping but I'm interested to see. Will it go .010/.010 ? To me .020 under crank's don't belong in a turbo engine. MY e mail is fortune628@aol.com . thanks for the reply. How's the weather out there? We are looking at 10 inches of snow tonight and 2-4 more tomorrow.

No problem, at least you have an out. We here on the islands HAVE to deal with the high cost of shipping!!!:rolleyes:

Its actually for customers engine, he wouldnt pay what I sell them for and wanted one cheaper. I do appreciate the offer.

Bought some of the parts, but still could use a spare 84-87 engine for parts. Any one have anything or a good crank.