WTB: 81-83 taillights, 81-83 turbo gauge cluster and bezel, 14" Centerline auto drags, HD springs

Mike Diaz

Enlarged member
wanted immediately. please let me know a price, with shipping to Monroe NC 28110.

81-83 taillights - chrome bezel
81-83 turbo gauge cluster with woodgrain trim bezel
81-87 hardtop rear window trim - polished
81-87 hardtop rear quarter glass with chrome trim
14" centerline auto drags with at least 3 5/8" backspacing. all 4 need to be the same size and width. I'd love to find a set of 10 hole Centerlines from the 80's.
HD springs (stock height)
Black Bilstein shocks (where do I find these elusive shocks?)

let me know what you have. ready to buy asap. you can call or text 704-989-0911. Please send pictures of what you have. I'm looking for A1 quality parts and am willing to pay a fair price for them.

Last edited:
Got the chrome tail lights and some of the gauges you need. I don't text but I can call if you need.

i need chrome trimmed taillights and the polished window trim. send a picture if you get a chance.

I think the ones he wants actually say regal on them. I've never had a regal this early but seen them around occasionally

James i know the ones your talking about because i have a 82 regal that had them ,but the rear tail lights are all the same from 82 to 87 is that right?

I think 81-83 taillights are the same and I know 84-87 taillights look the same other than black trim -chrome trim. I'm pretty positive you can swap them either way as far as years go

I.ll post it up and he can take a look. $100.00 ship.

Attachments

• buick 145.jpg
    buick 145.jpg
    985.6 KB · Views: 10
  • buick 144.jpg
    buick 144.jpg
    941.7 KB · Views: 9
  • buick 146.jpg
    buick 146.jpg
    980.4 KB · Views: 10
  • buick 147.jpg
    buick 147.jpg
    989.7 KB · Views: 10
Do you need the whole taillamp assembly or are just your lenses bad? Reason I ask is I used to have some NOS lenses for the 81-83 style lights.

May have some complete used assemblies as well but I would need to check condition on those as well as the gauge cluster trim and gauges plus the rear opera windows. (biggest problem with the windows is the rubber seals may be bad)

I have a couple of tail light sets - $20.00 for a set if interested. Driver quality

Attachments

• DSCN0203.JPG
    DSCN0203.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 20
I have a pair of nice 82 tail lights but they are black trim option. Regal emblem still in tact. Let me k ow if yu are interested.