WTB 2" drop spindles

Drop Spindles...

I have a set of Belltech 2" Drop Spindles...They have been modified for aftermarket brakes and have been powercoated red. They have less than 400 miles on them. I'm changing to a different set-up and will no longer be using them...John

04-25-08006.jpg

04-25-08007_edited.jpg

05-02-08.jpg

I have a set of Belltech 2" Drop Spindles...They have been modified for aftermarket brakes and have been powercoated red. They have less than 400 miles on them. I'm changing to a different set-up and will no longer be using them...John

04-25-08006.jpg

04-25-08007_edited.jpg

05-02-08.jpg

Could you explain the mod that was made & what brake system they're set up for? PM me a price & what all is included. Thanks.

I have a set of uncut ones if needed. Surface rust ont the cast part but I can blast them clean and they're good as new. $150 + the ride.

Could you explain the mod that was made & what brake system they're set up for? PM me a price & what all is included. Thanks.

They were cut for aftermarket brakes, typical modification for anyone running aftermarket brakes. These could only be used if you plan on upgrading to aftermarket brakes, if not you'll need a uncut set...