WTB: 1987 Turbo T /Limited

AintNo8

Interested in purchasing 1987 Turbo T or Limited.
Low mile preferred,Modified,109,SI,SII,is acceptable.
I'am open to any and all. Only requirements is the car must
be very clean, streetable,and must have all factory options in
working order.Please no gutted race cars. TIA :)
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

I have a very nice 1987 Buick Limited Turbo T. 27,000 original miles, purchased from the original owner in 1989. Leather, astroroof, concert sound, g80 posi, etc. Original paint, clean straight, original car. Runs excellent & drives like a new car, leather still smells new. Link to 30+ pic's in my signature.
100_1632.jpg

:eek:
I have a very nice 1987 Buick Limited Turbo T. 27,000 original miles, purchased from the original owner in 1989. Leather, astroroof, concert sound, g80 posi, etc. Original paint, clean straight, original car. Runs excellent & drives like a new car, leather still smells new. Link to 30+ pic's in my signature.
100_1632.jpg

Yummy!.. me likey! I wonder if Santa will bring me another one?:eek:

100_1632.jpg

I did not see your asking price:confused:

$20,500. This includes Hundreds in New & NOS goodies for the car, documentation & literature, laminated window sticker and the car is sitting on 4 NEW Goodyear Eagle GT tires with 0 miles on them. It is a fairly rare car being a WO2 blackout package Turbo Limited with Leather. Not many left like this & it is an investment grade car.

May be looking To sell my Astroroof 87 T...57k miles...Real nice shape...Runs awesome,The absolute smoothest,Best Riding/Driving TurboRegal I have ever owned.

Car is a factory Blackout car...Quick rundown of some of the mods...

Powerstroke Intercooler
55lb Injectors/Modded ecm/TurboTweak Chip
CPT 66BB turbo spools as fast as a stocker
Razors Progressive alky setup
Art Car 19930...Non lock up
ATR Rear sway Bar
2 air bags
UMI lowers
4" cold air kit...With the K&N located behind the front bumper.
Weld prostars..with like new BfG Fronts,And 80% MT Dr's 275-50-15's rear
trans was rebuilt in 03 By Vince Janis....Has very low mileage since then,Shifts are still nice and firm,Without being too harsh.

Car runs awesome...solid 11 sec car running 20lbs of boost.

I have a fully built shortblock I was going to throw in this car when I bought it,But it runs so damn nice...I couldn't pull this motor.

I am going to be building a racecar for this upcoming season...And could use the extra room that it is going to need.

Also...Everything works except for the AC,It needed a line which I have recently purchased,It would be working if the car were to sell.

$12,500 pretty firm.I can also adjust the price depending if you wanted some other parts on the car...For example,I have a tight Turbonetics 60 with a .82 ex Housing,If I keep the 66bb..I will lower the price,I also have the stock rims in pretty nice shape,Same applies there.

Car has no rust...Trunk,Doors,everything is super clean.

Thanks,Shawn

Any questions..732-778-2273 Anytime.

A few pics....Have more if your Interested.

a20d57a4.jpg

0567142d.jpg

4be29a28.jpg

52cd1763.jpg

311f3c68.jpg

463702782403_0_BG2.jpg

Interested in purchasing 1987 Turbo T or Limited.
Low mile preferred,Modified,109,SI,SII,is acceptable.
I'am open to any and all. Only requirements is the car must
be very clean, streetable,and must have all factory options in
working order.Please no gutted race cars. TIA :)
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

I thought you wanted mine? How many are you buying?

no race car but runs good

fresh off the dyno on saturday 498 rwhp at 20lbs and 110. Looks great and runs even better if you think the top looks good wait till you see the under side. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I will see you around buddy.

I have a black 87 T with all chrome trim, the usual mods, leather interior with a fresh bottom end that will be up for sale within the next month or so, price TBA but thinking in the 10-12 range

I have a black 87 T with all chrome trim, the usual mods, leather interior with a fresh bottom end that will be up for sale within the next month or so, price TBA but thinking in the 10-12 range

Does your car have low miles and is very clean? If so,send pics.

Nick, before taking action, pm me... Just lets wait it out and see if its the same car.

BW

$20,500. This includes Hundreds in New & NOS goodies for the car, documentation & literature, laminated window sticker and the car is sitting on 4 NEW Goodyear Eagle GT tires with 0 miles on them. It is a fairly rare car being a WO2 blackout package Turbo Limited with Leather. Not many left like this & it is an investment grade car.

Beautiful car!!!!! Right now I'm hoping something pops up closer to Chicago.
If not,I'll be in touch.I also have to take cost of transport into consideration.
Thanks,Dave

No Problem at all. My wife & i just got news today that the car won a FSS Black Diamond Award from the GNregistry & is the first winner of 2007. Happy New Year!! I'm not really hot to sell the car, just looking for the right home for it. If i can't find a good home for it here i will advertise & market the car properly & Dennis Kirban is confident he can sell the car QUICKLY also.