WTB: 1986-87 t type/limited/gn in New England

dsmith4994

I am looking for a 1986-87 turbo v6 t-type/limited/gn in New England. Any condition as i am not looking to spend alot of money. Running or not. I prefer a fixer upper with alot of modifications.......email me at dsmith4994@aol.com with pics, phone number, location and price. Willing to travel from main to new jersey, and rhode island to pennsylvania..........I will consider an 84-85 if the price is right.

I am looking for a 1986-87 turbo v6 t-type/limited/gn in New England. Any condition as i am not looking to spend alot of money. Running or not. I prefer a fixer upper with alot of modifications.......email me at dsmith4994@aol.com with pics, phone number, location and price. Willing to travel from main to new jersey, and rhode island to pennsylvania..........I will consider an 84-85 if the price is right.

Call me tomorrow. I'll get yelled at by the "Community police" if I say something outta line.

203-223-0379 Jim.
Or shoot me your #.

re:search

Sale Pending on car. Thanks for your interest but no need to respond to this post any longer