Wtb: 1986-1987 Gn

gmpower

Looking for a nice 1986-1987 GN. I'm located in San Francisco, CA. Please be within 600 miles of my location.

Here's what's most important to me:
Hardtop
NO rust
NO frame damage
ALL body panels must line up!
MUST be running, I'm not looking for a major project car.

Needs new paint is ok, I'll get it redone:cool: I'm willing to pay the reasonable market value for the right car, and have the cash. Not really in a hurry to find one, since I already have a 1987 T-top GN.

Thanks for looking!
Chris
(415)533-7521

I know you are looking for a nice GN, but any interest in a very nice '87 Turbo T....I'm in Fresno very close....http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/228530-87-turbo-t-45k-miles-sale-central-ca.html

Thanks hope to hear from you,

Aaron

Thank you Sir for the opportunity, but I am currently looking for a GN only. That is a beautiful Turbo-T you have for sale, though. Best of luck with the sale. BTW- I really regret not responding to the ad you had for the 1987 GN on here a few months ago.

Thank you Sir for the opportunity, but I am currently looking for a GN only. That is a beautiful Turbo-T you have for sale, though. Best of luck with the sale. BTW- I really regret not responding to the ad you had for the 1987 GN on here a few months ago.

I have a friend that is selling either an '86 or '87 pretty soon. Has T-Tops in good condition, with new paint...I will find out more if you are interested...

I have a friend that is selling either an '86 or '87 pretty soon. Has T-Tops in good condition, with new paint...I will find out more if you are interested...

Sorry, but I already have a T-Top GN. Any leads to a hardtop would be greatly appreciated!:)

Just took a look at an 86 GN. It needed too much work so I'm still in the market.

87 Gn on Ebay Item number: 300158580817

I hav an 87 GN on Ebay right now, Item number: 300158580817 the nicest one you will find, all the right touches all new parts nothing left to do to this car! take a look thanks!!! Dennis:biggrin:

Take a look at mine, it's the 87 in Chicago, must sell ad . A friend of mine is always going to California for business, I'm sure he wouldn't mind delivering the car if you're interested. This car is in near perfect shape. A couple keyed panels that have touch up paint. No rust, a 9.5 out of 10 interior, trunk is spotless. You will not be disappointed.

Take a look at mine, it's the 87 in Chicago, must sell ad . A friend of mine is always going to California for business, I'm sure he wouldn't mind delivering the car if you're interested. This car is in near perfect shape. A couple keyed panels that have touch up paint. No rust, a 9.5 out of 10 interior, trunk is spotless. You will not be disappointed.

Mike, I left you a message. Thank you.
Chris (415)533-7521

Mike, I left you a message. Thank you.
Chris (415)533-7521

Hey Chris. If your looking for a clean gn . Mike has it. I cant believe it is an Illinois car. Car is very clean. .That is a great deal for that price. You will not be disappointed.