WTB: 10 Second or Faster TR. No Junk!

I was thinking the same thing, unless hes gonna spring for the 50k Supra hes been talking about also....hmmm:confused:;):biggrin:

If you wanna go fast and have fun doing it, buy my 65 Super Stock Plymouth. Finish the 500 inch Indy big block and its 670 hp with a 5 speed tranny. Should go high 9's pretty easy with 10.5 slick or DR's. Its a 2 door post with a bench seat. Needs finished. Easy 60,000 dollar car when done for a little more then half that to finish it. Weighs less then a Turbo Regal.

:biggrin:

yea, I seen them. with Supras u either buy them complete or dont buy them at all cause they cost a chit load to modify and just not interested in any more project cars for a while

yea, I seen them. with Supras u either buy them complete or dont buy them at all cause they cost a chit load to modify and just not interested in any more project cars for a while

Yeah i hear ya on that!!! Well be sure to post up whatever you end up scooping up!!!

Get a C5 Z06 for 15-16K, add 10K in a turbo kit and destroy almost anything in handling and speed for that could be built for 25K and get 25+ mpg....

Get a C5 Z06 for 15-16K, add 10K in a turbo kit and destroy almost anything in handling and speed for that could be built for 25K and get 25+ mpg....

I agree. I love C5's. My brother had a 97. I never thought I would want a Vette after driving C4's
I would go LSx. I almost got out of Buicks and bought a 2002 Camaro.

If you want somthing a little different - how about a sleeper sucker 65 turbo skylark? I truly love this car, but I may be letting her go. Baby # 3 is due any day now, and I hardly use the car as it is....

2.JPG

6.JPG

plenty more pics and details available if interested..

-Rich

How much

if you want somthing a little different - how about a sleeper sucker 65 turbo skylark? I truly love this car, but i may be letting her go. Baby # 3 is due any day now, and i hardly use the car as it is....

2.jpg

6.jpg

-rich

and where are you at i liky

If you want somthing a little different - how about a sleeper sucker 65 turbo skylark? I truly love this car, but I may be letting her go. Baby # 3 is due any day now, and I hardly use the car as it is....

2.JPG

6.JPG

-Rich

Now that's sneeky!

I like!

Brett, if you're getting an evo hit me up. I think I might be able to give u a little help based on my own personal experience with the one I own. They are fun little cars, but can be maintenance nightmares if not done correctly - just like a turbo buick:wink:

Attachments

• IMG_1877.jpg
    IMG_1877.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_0755.jpg
    IMG_0755.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 251

2.JPG

6.JPG

-Rich

If that car had a/c it would be perfect. Well, more perfect...

OK guys i'll spend up to 25k also!:cool:

May i hijack this thread, pretty please?:biggrin:

If you are looking for a turn-key 10 second car as well then disregard but if you want a clean, low mile GN with some goodies then read on.....

I have been debating selling mine but am not desperate to do so. It has about 21k miles on it, original paint, near mint interior........just a clean (rust free) GN with no issues that I bought in '06, unmolested from the original owner with 17,611 miles on it. Pretty much all you need to know is in my signature.

These are just a few pics that I have handy (copied from another thread). I can take any pics you want and will happily answer any questions.

As I said I'm not desperate to sell, or even totally convinced to sell, but $20k makes it a no brainer. Offers for less are acceptable but no guarantees that I can talk myself into it. :wink:

IMG_1634-2.jpg

IMG_1367.jpg

IMG_4333.jpg

IMG_4340.jpg

IMG_4342.jpg

IMG_4325.jpg

IMG_2842.jpg