WS6 wheels on a GN?

soccrplayrgtp

I was wondering what the biggest size tires will fit on a GN. I have a GN frame and wondering if the 99 Ws6 17's will fir on it without rubbing.

REAR ONLY... thans guys!

i was just looking to pick up a set and mount em and not have to worry about the spacing.. dont wanna have to buy em to find out..
Im gonna go check on cardomain to see if i find anyone with them on.

The backspacing is way off, you would need huge spacers to run those wheels. There is someone that runs newer SS camaro wheels with the same backspacing, I've seen his webshots but don't know who he is. You need to talk to him and see what he did.

I 2nd that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You would need @ least 4" spacers just to mount the wheel!!!! But then you could run 285/35/17's on back an maybe 265/35/17's on front... But i hear those spacers aren't cheap... I am thinking about AR Torque thrust with black painted centers in 18/20 configuration with black painted centers I know this will look good an FIT>>>>>><<<<<<

YOu can find the spacers here Hawk's. The rims you want have like a 7 or 7.4 backspaceing and you need to have like a 5 to run them on a Buick. If you ask Hawk's the will tell you which space you need to make it work.

Re: I 2nd that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by RUQWKNF27
You would need @ least 4" spacers just to mount the wheel!!!! But then you could run 285/35/17's on back an maybe 265/35/17's on front... But i hear those spacers aren't cheap... I am thinking about AR Torque thrust with black painted centers in 18/20 configuration with black painted centers I know this will look good an FIT>>>>>><<<<<<
I like the way you think, My Simmons 18's are on their way to me as we speak, I should see them the 21st, I'm having wet dreams about them, I can't help myself. :D