Ws.6 in CA 4 trade

transaman

Anybody interested in trading their TB for a 1998 6 spd Trans Am ws.6? It's White, tan interior, new airbox, hypertech chip, Z06 MAF, and 3" Mangaflow catbacks. Im located in the Bay Area but would be willing to meet most people halfway. I am looking for a very clean 2 trade. It KBB at 13300. If anyone is up their +cash that would be fine too. Email me for pics.

Is it a bad deal? I would think somebody would want to do this? Any feedback at all? Im simulataneously trying to sell my car to get a GN, if anyone knows someone who wants a sweet f-body you know who to contact.

I did the same thing (see sig). It takes a while and you will probably get more bites around spring. I put mind up for trade here and got ZERO replies. There was another member here selling his for 10K but not getting many offers so talked about possible trades.

I asked him if he was interested in trading for my SS and we ended up trading last July. After it was set up for the trade I got three more offers on my Camaro, one for cash locally and two for other GN's in other states.

Basically, all I am saying is it takes time. It seems like the f-bodies are respected on this board and people like or own them along with their TR's (including me, see sig again).

If you have some pictures of your TA that you would like posted let me know and I can put up a quick page for you. It might also be good to point out that I was looking nationally and the thinnest spot for TR's was out your way. I found one that I fell in love with and the owner was a very cool guy. The problem, it was in such good condition it was a cover car for modern muscle magazine and he wanted $13,000 for it. I couldnt trade him because he didnt want my car. The thickest area for GN's seems to be the midwest, wisconsin for the most part but Iowa as well. The best place to find one is out east, it seems most TR fans are out on the east coast.

Your offer isnt bad and you should be able to get something but for the price your asking you would either end up with a modded car needing some body work or a stock car needing some TLC. I took the latter, my car was 100% stock with 57,000 miles on the clock. I am the third owner and in the process of getting it back to better than new which is costing me some money and time to do.

Good luck finding one, I had a couple 12 years ago and the addiction never went away. I finally broke down last year and got another one and do not plan on selling it, I want to be buried in it. :)