Wow!!

Impossible...that Merc must have had CRAZY mods...and we all know it isnt fair to run a Cobra with a car with mods....it isn't right.

Hey thats here in fl. And no that merc. does NOT have any mods. That guy in the cobra swears that thing is the fastest. I tried to get him to run me but he didn't want any . He talks a bunch of ****. I glad that merc. took it to him. :D

From Doing a quick search that e 55 AMG makes 476-500 h.p and like 500lbs of torque . Hey Inkcushion i see your into tattos , check out my latest one on www.anilgupta.com , click portfolio , then mythological, then scroll down to # 16 its black and grey . :p sorry to go off topic guys .

There is a local guy with a new C600 (4 door) I believe (twin turbo V12) and has run 12.40 stock at 116 mph or so on street tires. He added an exhaust system and ECU reprogramming and ran 12.10@120mph+ I believe. Ben Traner is the guys name. He is gettting a set of Nitto's first 19" drag radials.... He has the funds to make this car really scoot and I hope he does. I'm sure this car could go 10's even if it does weigh 4000lbs+ without driver.

He had a low 10 second 140mph+ supercharger Doug Levin Viper that he said was just too much and sent it back for detuning :eek: . Said it was just too much for the street and had no traction at low speeds.

My friend worked at a Merc dealership and took an E55 home one night. The brakes on the car were insane and it definately had some balls. These are killer luxury hot rods just waiting to be tweaked even further.

-GNX7

then it ain't 'bone stock' like the vid said. BS sorry. I know better. E55 amg's are mid 12 second cars with a GOOD driver..
Did you se the second vid close? The Merc left first and only beat the Cobra by a wisker. The first vid was misleading. It should have been closer then that

Originally posted by malibuick231
I have seen that car before.Ran in the mid 11s ans in the 120s.Fast as hell for a four door.

I'm pretty sure the magazines tested the Merc E55's at 11.98's in the 1/4. If the Mustang got a half bad launch its toast!

Hey Galoush thats a nice tat. I'm working on my next sleeve,its a japanese peice,as well but its my whole arm. Looking good,is that all your going to do or are you going to get color. I'll get some pics of mine and [post them. Alan

Inkcushion , i will most definatly go for some more , ive got some ideas but it gets expensive . Ive got only black and grey at this point , i may go color on a few eventually . :p In response to the E55 AMG all i can say is i hear having $$$$$$$$$$is nice ,for most of us though it back to the garage to make it quick , instead of back to the dealer for a new ride :p