WOW, what a GN?

To each his own I guess. The color, while not true to a GN, is kind of neat. I agree the mural has to go. He might get $10k for it if he takes the rims off of it and replaces the decklid.

I don't know where people are getting these asking prices from. The primered '87 T is still sitting at a local used car lot with a $9,500 asking price. Been there a while - go figure.

Jim

I Like IT!!! but the again i'm a Dub City kinda guy.... ;) . But for real - I agree the color is nice, the rims I wouldn't have chosen but the size was ok and I wouldnt put a mural on my decklid unless it was ghosted in the paint so you couldn't see from far and then I still probably would not. But overall I like seeing something different - rather than the same black stock gns. Just my .02 though.

Not that it matter's but it's not a GN it's a T with a GN interior. Notice the carpet is grey. :rolleyes:

come on guys............

How many times have you wanted to work on your GN without getting out the jackstands:)
It's pure genius I tell ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

NCC1701 said:
How many times have you wanted to work on your GN without getting out the jackstands:)
It's pure genius I tell ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
Put GNX style rims on it and it probably wouldnt look to bad :dunno:

Lose the "dub-twos!"

That car isn't too far from me.

No, I won't go look at it! :p

I agree, it wouldn't be too hard to slap some non-blingin' 18's on it and it might be a sweet ride.

That mural is copied from the "Bad Medicine" GN shirts that Poston's sells.
I think it needs a wing to go with the DVD player it has then it would be bad azz medicine :D

TurboIndian said:
mabey it's a GN with grey carpet? :confused:

Naaaw, as far as I know Gn's only came with black carpet from the factory. Whether or not this guy changed the carpet is not known to me, hell he changed everything else. :eek:

Royal-T-Ltd said:
I Like IT!!! but the again i'm a Dub City kinda guy.... ;) . But for real - I agree the color is nice, the rims I wouldn't have chosen but the size was ok and I wouldnt put a mural on my decklid unless it was ghosted in the paint so you couldn't see from far and then I still probably would not. But overall I like seeing something different - rather than the same black stock gns. Just my .02 though.

I like the color too. I also get tired of the same Black gns some time,thus have really thought about getting a T Type, of some color. To each his own,its his car let him do what he wants to it. I've seen some things I didn't like but didn't make fun of it. Lets not forget its still a TR!

like mentioned before, with some GNX style rims it would look preety good....minus the mural of course....

The funniest thing about the car, is the asking price. :rolleyes: Anyway, if any of you guys get it for the $5500 it might be worth, I'd recommend chemical stripper. You could have it in primer in an hour. Oh, and the wheels? Either let the seller keep them, or wait till the circus comes to town and off them to one of the clowns. :D