World Of MotorSports---Paul says hes not a Dirt Bag

BandAid

Keyboard Bully
Flipping thru the Chicago Sun Times Tuesday-----

Um,no one is buying your sh!t because your an ass....bought some crap from him and 4 weeks go buy,i ask wheres my stuff....his reply---you"ll get your stuff and im gonna kill you MFckr,,,nice way to do business..IF threatening emails from PC will help out Highway stars..i still have them....
dirt bag.jpg

What a douche, guess he'll really be upset at the fact that his knockoff cornering lights have been called out as China made with improper colored lenses. Why does anyone buy from this guy anymore.

BTW, should call it the "home of the car we brought all the way to BG and didn't run" :rolleyes: Though he did have shirts for sale... lol

What a douche, guess he'll really be upset at the fact that his knockoff cornering lights have been called out as China made with improper colored lenses. Why does anyone buy from this guy anymore.

BTW, should call it the "home of the car we brought all the way to BG and didn't run" :rolleyes: Though he did have shirts for sale... lol

+1

This guy is a real tool! Wish I would of saved the voicemail that he sent me, with all the vulgar words and threats of bodily harm to me! All because I questioned his shipping charge on an Ebay item. What an idiot!

Must of been before Fri ....

Oops my bad, on reviewing the footage from fri & sat I found him, my mistake, I was looking for the advertised 8 second runs :)