Woodward Dream Cruise

Me too, but I'm sure Mike, Doug, or someone else will get some pics up soon.

Wasn't that about the most impressive assemblage of TR's you've ever seen together in SE Michigan?! FORTY TWO PLUS! Ah, does my heart good... :D Weather stayed awesome, and I don't know when I've been with so many genuinely nice people in the same crowd. Excellent show!!

Patty

You're only young once, but you can remain immature indefinitely.

www.michiganbuickturboclub.org

I took some sweet shots. I will post as soon as I have a chance to resize them...right now they are 3.4mb each!

Got some of the cars lined up in the lot, some at the stoplight...those are my favorites.

sorry for the tease...but soon i will upload them.

Mike

By the way, that was the most fun I've ever had in the Buick.

We had a good time there on Wed. Both the Bamford boys brought thier big sticks out and there was some good street races out there, but nobody brought enough for the Syclone and everybody was too scared of the Twin Turbo GN.

Great time and good people out there. :cool:

Good time on Wed. got to meet a lot of people and see that sick TT GN. Like to thank Phil for the invite. Wish my car wasn't broke :(

It was a great time on Wednesday! The turbo buick community is going strong in the Detroit area, what a turnout.

Turbo V6's were the biggest stick on Woodward again, we couldn't find any takers for the TT or the Syclone. :eek: