Woke Up This Morning....

I wasn't a Trump supporter and dislike Hillary, so I was surprised by how great I felt the day after the election. I just feel optimistic about how much better the economy is going to be. We shall see, but wow I was not anticipating this elated feeling.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

No kidding! I didn't realize the level of oppression & lack of hope that I had been living with for the last 8 years.

Check out the Snowflakes imploding:
Language Warning.

Thank God Trump Won!!! The supreme court will be replaced with justices that follow the constitution instead of legislating from the bench. Bring on the tax cuts and people spending money again. Obama made it a game of kicking us "deplorables" in the teeth every chance he got. Dont let the door hit you on the way out of the White House Obama. Woo Hoo MAGA!!!

Why are these democrats out protesting the election? I didn't see Republicans marching when a certain half breed with questionable qualifications got elected.

Well... The local Snowflakes finally snapped & are now completely out of control.

An estimated 4K+ punks rioting downtown. Starting fires, blocking traffic & breaking the windows out of the cars, vandalizing buildings, etc.

Time for the Men In Blue to go kick some hippy ass!

I love it. I feel liberated. I just hope the republicans help California gun laws, we need help bad.

Heard there were circulating a petition to secede from the USA.

California used to be the best State in the Nation. I'm afraid it is too far gone to return to its former glory.

I wish you good luck.

Heard there were circulating a petition to secede from the USA.

California used to be the best State in the Nation. I'm afraid it is too far gone to return to its former glory.

I wish you good luck.

I think they can kiss their sanctuary Cities goodby shortly. (y)

Last edited:
Time for the Men In Blue to go kick some hippy ass![/QUOTE].

Not in my state, seeing how law enforcement is totally inundated with all the new Hurt Feelings reports being taken and filed.

I've been wondering how long it would take before someone would come up with something like this...

It's a natural parallel! :ROFLMAO:

Turbo Lounge
Place for off topic relaxed discussions * No political or religious threads *

I think we have a political section for those who want to spew insults . Why don't THE MODERATER (s) take it there.

Turbo Lounge
Place for off topic relaxed discussions * No political or religious threads *

I think we have a political section for those who want to spew insults . Why don't THE MODERATER (s) take it there.

I don't think we do have a political section, I've looked. I don't care to politic much, because its really not a healthy debate and people become very defensive very quick.

My political views are strictly based on the constitution and American values, not race or class. If a democrat was all about our constitutional rights, I would probably be fine with them as a president. Most my friends are Hispanic and black, several Asians, and can tell you that some are happy, some are not with Trump being elected. I understand that people have concern with deportation, racism and more, I do too.

However, people are entitled to their opinions, and there are a lot of educated men and women on this forum who share great information, and have valid input and views on the situation. If you are insulted by people's opinions, sir, maybe you should refrain from viewing them?

Elky.

Only law-breakers need be concerned about a Trump presidency.

The rest will most likely experience positive outcomes.

turboelky the problem is you and others thinking do the search and learn the procedures to access that section..