Woke Up This Morning....

TO all the liberals:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
First order of business, turn off the government spigot!!

Where is all the "Tolerance" & "Acceptance" that the Left is always demanding?

Where is all the "Tolerance" & "Acceptance" that the Left is always demanding?

Yes, good question ^^^
I've seen few signs of "them" accepting the loss with good graces, seems like mostly more B.S.

Democracy worked. Those that can't accept it must be un-American.

Like I told a liberal friend, When Obama won there were many of us that were not happy at all but we accepted it and if he did a great job i’d be proud.

That is the difference from them and us.

We didn’t cry and throw a tantrum. WHAAAAAAAAAAA!:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

D

It comes across as funny but it is actually very very sad.

There is something wrong in their brain. The rationale and decision making is almost incomprehensible.

IMG_2188.jpg

There are just not enough soft & warm puppy petting safe places for all the protesters.

How will they ever survive the horror?

Group hug anyone?

OMG.
Some colleges are setting up safe zones for liberals that are in fear after the election and some elementary schools have extra councilors on hand to help students with the grief.

WTF!!!!!!!

This is where I wish for a mass suicide.

I don’t get it. Just, wow.

D

Local news interviewed a resident psychologist last night about election anxiety.

She recommended that people back away from social media & watch some kitty videos on YouTube. :ROFLMAO:

Poor little Snowflakes... They are just so fragile. :eek:

My wife said 1 of the girls she works with was so upset and on the phone all day yesterday talking about the election. Grow the f up liberals! And all you actors and actresses if you don't like it get the f out! And why are they protesting? Because now they might have to get a job and work for a living?Smh

Sounds like both of the Obamas are checking their lipstick in the mirror prior to Trumps arrival.

Let the ass kissing begin!

My wife said 1 of the girls she works with was so upset and on the phone all day yesterday talking about the election. Grow the f up liberals! And all you actors and actresses if you don't like it get the f out! And why are they protesting? Because now they might have to get a job and work for a living?Smh

100,000 people rioted.
Not one of them had to miss work!

D

Awwwwwwww. So many sad puppy faces.......

Time to move on.