Wiseco Piston ???

Stage 5

Tx Dark Blue T
My brother is going to run Wiseco Pistons with their pressfit pins. He bought them at Weber Racing. Weber said they were very close to stock and didnt need balancing.
He is running stock assembly-Rods,Crank,Flywheel, and Balancer.
Are the Wiseco pistons a lot lighter than the stock pistons and pins that will need balancing???
87 GN of course
Thanks

I would trust Weber. I am running TRW's and didn't balance. The motor has been together for over 7 years with no problems. I shift at 6K and my times are in my sig.

I would trust Weber. I am running TRW's and didn't balance. The motor has been together for over 7 years with no problems. I shift at 6K and my times are in my sig.

I believe the older trw pistons came with hevier pins to equal the factory piston weight so you wouldnt need a re balance. I think the wiseco are lighter then the factory pistons. My bro said he is going to get it balanced, but he still wants to know how light the wisecos are compared to JEs and diamonds.

Does your brother have the pistons yet? My Wisecos had the exact weight of every piston hand written on them. They were all within a few grams.