Winners

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
Congrats to all that participated and won.
Gotta keep an eye on that TSL Driver... he will sneak one on ya

Attachments

• DSC08054 (Small).JPG
    DSC08054 (Small).JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 277
  • DSC08055 (Small).JPG
    DSC08055 (Small).JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 282
  • DSC08057 (Small).JPG
    DSC08057 (Small).JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 288
  • DSC08058 (Small).JPG
    DSC08058 (Small).JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 273
  • DSC08060 (Small).JPG
    DSC08060 (Small).JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 273
more

Attachments

• DSC08061 (Small).JPG
    DSC08061 (Small).JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 284
  • DSC08062 (Small).JPG
    DSC08062 (Small).JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 285
  • DSC08064 (Small).JPG
    DSC08064 (Small).JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 283
  • DSC08067 (Small).JPG
    DSC08067 (Small).JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 274
  • DSC08069 (Small).JPG
    DSC08069 (Small).JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 285
One more

Me with my partner in crime

Attachments

• DSC08070 (Small) (2).JPG
    DSC08070 (Small) (2).JPG
    66 KB · Views: 285
Nice pics Clint. Good to see Bill Lamb get the win with his son Rob driving his GN in the 10.49 index class, that guy has been racing these Buicks for a LONG time and is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet.:cool:

Congrats to all the winners. Just curious though, what were the payouts in the classes?

TSM was 650 win/100rup/ and 50 semis
same in TSO

Index classes were 500w/ 100ru
bracket race was 200w/ 100ru

Quick 8 was $1000 win /300rup thanks to ZDDPlus
Willard and Tony decided to save their equipment and split the winnings.

The Index classes worked great once everyone understood how they worked. It didn't cost anything to enter any classes. The $35 dollars covered TNT and racing if you decided to enter. Where else can you enter a race and not pay any extra?? Needless to say Holly did well and plans are already in the works for 2010.

Nice pics Clint. Good to see Bill Lamb get the win with his son Rob driving his GN in the 10.49 index class, that guy has been racing these Buicks for a LONG time and is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet.:cool:

I know!! Also Jim Dotson was wearing them boys out in the 10.49 class on the pro tree with the underdog...

I gave my $50.00 to a gas station in the middle of nowhere GA this morning while watching the sunrise! :p

Thanks Holly, Clint, Cal and all the sponsors who made this event possible! Can't beat cash in hand for the ride home!!!!! :cool::cool:

Plus the gift certificates and contingency cash.

I will be using our caspers gift certificate tomorrow to buy some sensors. one more thing I want to data log on the car.

Oh,
Hey Cal, Holly gave Toni contingency cash from Hartline performance and you gave me cash. I'll give your money back to Holly:biggrin::biggrin:

Clint,
You did an awesome job this weekend. This event was well orginized. We had a ton of fun!!!

Not to be overlooked

Sometimes the efforts of others tend to get overshadowed when it comes to class winners and this time we did something that hasn't been done before. We decided to help some people in the first round of eliminations for TSM and TSO. I would like to congratulate Manny Espino in TSO for the quickest losing ET in first round of eliminations courtesy of GNS performance received $50. I would also like to congratulate Jeff Rodick in TSM for winning $50 for the best losing reaction time in round on of eliminations thanks to Khai Nguyen from NC Automotive. We will be doing the same thing in March for TSM and TSO again.

Hats off to you guys and we will see you in the future.

I would also like to congratulate Jeff Rodick in TSM for winning $50 for the best losing reaction time in round on of eliminations thanks to Khai Nguyen from NC Automotive.

Congrats Jeff,
You definately did not go down with out putting up a good fight. You deserve that cash. That is one really nice racecar you have. Talking to you after the race, it sounds like your sneaking up on having a solid 9 second street car (show cra/ with allot go juice in her):eek:

yeah congrats to Bill and Don...good representing CF buick club