Winner Winner Delicious Burger Dinner!

Azrial89

Sunday night, me and my fiancé went out with our friends to Zin Burger (fancy burger joint) here in Tucson for my birthday. Had a nice dinner and after dinner proceeded out to the parking lot to our cars. My friend owns a beautiful '01 Acura Integra that he has put ALOT of work into! I'm not usually a fan of Japanese cars, but he really did a nice job on this one. Anyway, got onto the road and headed back to his place, we have cruised together countless times, but apparently tonight he was feeling uppity. Because, I rolled up next to him at a light and all I hear is the rev of his motor... I looked over to him and said "you sir have started something that you no longer can undo" to that he says "I know... Are you ready to win??" I smiled and watched the light, built boost up to about to about 2 psi and I heard the Acura hit 3000 rpm. Next thing I know... GREEN! We are off, the Buick hooks as well as she can with just regular street tires and I hear just a bit of squeal from the Acura. As soon as we hit mid intersection, 2nd gear hits abruptly and I start to fish tail a tad and my steering wheel slams down into my lap! (The wheel locks a bit worn out) as all this is happening I hear the V-tech kick in on the Acura. But even with that, there was no hope for him, all I saw was headlights. I finished about 4-5 car lengths ahead after a rough 1/8 mile. Once we pulled into his apartment complex I come to find out I was not the only one suffering from mechanical difficulties, his radio (that we installed earlier that day) came flying out of his dash and he was screaming at his wife to get it out of his way. He was a very respectful loser. He even said as he was ripping through gears, all he could her was his wife screaming "OH MY GOD! LOOK AT HIS GN GOOO!!!" He loves my Buick and understands and respects what it is and he loves working on it with me. That was the Buick's first official win, and the Acura's first official loss. Thought you guys would enjoy this one, I know I sure did! Thanks for reading!

image-2759428241.jpg

sounds like it was a good time and a story you two can tell over and over (embelishing it as the years pass:D)

Maybe that giant parasail on his roof is slowing him down.....then again, wouldn't matter much anyway. Lol

Haha thanks for all the responses. He is lucky he is a friend if mine... I took it easy on him :)