Windshield Wiper Motor Covers, Relay Relocation Bracket

VtheGNMan

I made a cover that goes over the Windshield Wiper Motor for myself and have the ability to make more if anyone is interested. They will be available in Black. Only other Wiper Motor covers I've seen are in Chrome.
Makes the ugly wiper motor practically disappear. Or use it as a location to place a sticker of your choice.

They are available in 2 sizes, standard and XL. The XL one is shown in silver (but will be in black) and is designed to be used in conjunction with the Relay Relocation bracket. The XL cover gives the relays a cover over the top of them.

The Relay Relocation Bracket moves the relays off of the inner fender and mounts them in front of the wiper motor. There are 2 standoffs on the plastic inner fender that you use to bolt bracket to inner fender. You will drill the holes on the bracket where you mount the relays. I have 4 relays, stock you have 3. So I'd rather not drill them and be wrong for your application. An 1/8 drill bit will easily drill a hole in this material.

Both sizes of Wiper Motor Covers come with lock nuts to hold in place that fit on existing bolts. No modifications needed to your car. Relay Bracket comes with small screws to secure relays to it.
Super lightweight yet durable too.

Standard Size Wiper Motor Cover: $25.00 shipped to lower 48 States.

XL Wiper Motor Cover AND Relay Relocation Bracket $40 shipped to lower 48 States.

Paypal accepted and preferred.
Add fees if not sending funds as Friends and Family.

I am working with Brian at GBodyParts to test fit the cover and see what other G Bodys this Wiper Motor will work on. Thanks Brian!

Attachments

• Wiper Motor Cover 1.JPG
    Wiper Motor Cover 1.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 251
  • Wiper Motor Cover 2.JPG
    Wiper Motor Cover 2.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 238
  • wiper cover 1.jpg
    wiper cover 1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 222
  • wiper cover 2.jpg
    wiper cover 2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 216
  • wiper cover 3.jpg
    wiper cover 3.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 209
  • RRbracket1.jpg
    RRbracket1.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 214
  • RRbracket2.jpg
    RRbracket2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 218
  • XL Cover1.jpg
    XL Cover1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 208
  • XL Cover2.jpg
    XL Cover2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 207
Last edited:
Sign me up for a couple of covers..............
I'd be glad to! If you want to wait until I post up some pics of it installed that's fine too. You know the quality I produce from the Translator Brackets.

I can do that. I'd still recommend the Relay Bracket in black though as it helps the relays blend in under the cover.