Winds of boost

Darth LC2

Muscle Building
I dunno. Maybe u'all can help me out on this 1. I currently have an '03 61 turbo. I got a guy wanting to but it from me to put it on his TTA. What would be a nice step up from that turbo? I have always had an affinity for the 45 but I'm sure i will need inj. I have a 9.5 vig. w/ 3200-3400 stall and 50 lb. inj. But I might keep it tho cause all I really want out of the car is low 11s , maybe a 10.9 on optimal conditions. I've already run a mid 11.7 @118 on an aborted run w/ a 1.8 60ft (coasted for about a 100 ft or so). So tell me if I should keep my 61 or sell it for maybe a 45 or 62.

Is it a new pt-61? If so you may wanna keep it. You're prolly gettings towards the iffy range on injector anyway. I believe they support 680 flywheel. If it's not than sell it and pick one up. I'm looking to upgrade to the pt-61 once the car is back. That's about max for me don't wanna go any higher than that with the 50's....

The 45a is a great turbo. If you do a lot of driving, you might like the 67 better. The 67 makes more power at lower boost than the 45a, but the 45a likes more boost.

Either one will take you into the 10s. You will be able to spool both turbos with the stall that you have now.