windows 95

you may not be able to use the dos version on windows 95. It might come up with a ecu not found error

Let me say that again, Is there any windows program that will let you use the DOS version??
After reading my last post i thought i better repost!!

Puddin

YOu could try usiing the dos version, before windows loads. WHich means you start the computer in dos mode and then run c-com. If your ready to try it give me a call and ill walk you through it.

norb

Puddin- PUTZ!

Hey you can save the Dos program onto your desk-top and run it from there without having to open windows.... On my last computer you used, it was set up that way, I think you could run both set-ups that way. save both programs to your desk top and when you want to run direct-scan click on that and it will automaticly run from the DOS program. and if you want to run F.A.S.T click on it and it should automaticly run that program from windows... Thats just what i think! I could be totally wrong........:biggrin:

Hey you can save the Dos program onto your desk-top and run it from there without having to open windows.... On my last computer you used, it was set up that way, I think you could run both set-ups that way. save both programs to your desk top and when you want to run direct-scan click on that and it will automaticly run from the DOS program. and if you want to run F.A.S.T click on it and it should automaticly run that program from windows... Thats just what i think! I could be totally wrong........:biggrin:

Thanks there FUZZ NUTS!!! lol lol lol lol