Windows 7 and Turbo Regals

don't know if this post will be ok or get deleted but. Aside from my regal stuff i love i play around with windows, customizing different aspects of it. Right now i'm working on a Turbo 6 version of Windows 7 (just getting started and will take a lot of time) but i thought a few of the members here that run windows 7 might like a little turbo touch to their computers. i have a start button changer and a few "orbs" with it. a turbo '6", the Buick logo and a couple other non buick ones. if anyone is interested shoot me a pm with your email address and i will mail it to ya (the entire program is about a half a mb)...its simple to use and has instructions. i DID NOT write the program itself, i just made the button orbs. if you have an orb request let me know and i will see what i can do (NFL,NBA,NHL,Car Company Logos etc...). it's only for windows 7.

the turbo regal version of windows 7 im working on is not pirated. when its done YOU WILL NEED TO PURCHASE A LEGIT KEY FROM MICROSOFT TO USE IT PAST 15 DAYS. dont want the mods here thinking im promoting pirated software cause i'm not. i just like customizing my windows to fit me and thought a few others might like the Regal stuff.
if this post is inappropriate then i understand.

here is a sample of my taskbar in Windows 7

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 102
Cool :)

I have six machines running W7 at home all 64 bit (yes they are legal), three 2008s under vmware. I have thought about making a full TB theme and posting it for download. Have you looked into a full theme?

i thought about it, but what i'm doing is altering the install.wim file on the disc so everything is there after installing windows 7. black icons, TR wallpaper etc....you would be amazed at what can be changed in that file....if your interested in that kinda stuff let me know maybe i can help get ya started.

I done that with my linux os through compiz, animated turbo-6 on fire, spooling windows when I open them.. all kinds of sillyness