window sweeps?

lardaddy

i need a set of outside window sweeps for my '87 t-type. got a set from e-bay, and the chrome strip is half as thick as the original set. the rubber on the original set is shot. very brittle. would like to get a set that is exact;y like the original set. also, to replace the inside set do i have to somehow remove the swseep from the door panel. doesn't look too easy. thanks for your help!!

i didn't see them on gbodyparts.com. all i saw there is the GN version, without the chrome strip. i need the ones for t-type's, with the chrome strip. thanks !

Yep! gbodyparts has them all. Now you probably will have look hard for the original style skinny chrome beads as those have been discontinued a long,long time ago. All that are available brand spanking new are the wider chromes from the Cutlass. I mean really, who can tell the difference? I run them on my 455 Regal. :smile:

All that are available brand spanking new are the wider chromes from the Cutlass. I mean really, who can tell the difference? I run them on my 455 Regal. :smile:

so are you goin to give us a part # for them :biggrin:

lardaddy,
I have a brand new pair of those sweeps with the little skinny chrome bead. Part numbers 20674278 and 20674277. These are brand new GM ones. $150 and $20 shipping.

The numbers for the Cutlass skinny chromes are
LH-20674279
RH-20674278

I have the description backwards. The Regals had the wider chrome about 1/4" wide and the Cutlass has the 1/8" chrome beads.

i didn't see them on gbodyparts.com. all i saw there is the GN version, without the chrome strip. i need the ones for t-type's, with the chrome strip. thanks !

Another thing you can do is take your chrome strip version & attach a new piece of rubber. Thanks to UPS I have about 80 here that the metal is bent but the rubber is good.
May not be worth the hassle. If Mike has them for $150.00 a set NOS that is a great deal.