Window sweeper

1987WE2GN

Hi guys, I damaged my window sweeper on the passenger side (not even sure if thats the coorect part name). Piece of rubber broke.
Can any please tell me where I can find an OEM replacement?

Really bummed out.

Thank you

I had the same thing happen on my low mile WE4 this summer and now that my car is down for a complete restoration It will be addressed......I purchased new ones from kirbans but they look a little bit different and I have not tried to install them yet so i cant speak as to a proper fit and function yet......hopefully some others who have been through this will share their info.....all I did was touch my original and it started to fall apart like a cheap lawn chair.....car has always been kept in a nice garage out of the weather and sun it really shocked me when pieces of rubber started chunking off it.....

really? I just purchased a set of Kirbans a few minutes ago. That sucks they dont look the same....

They're dew sweeps. Might try highway stars also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last time i ordered dew sweeps I had to oblong some holes for proper fit. Check before installing

Gbodyparts.com has them. After 3 sets from a local distributor that were all wrong, I ordered from Gbodyparts.com. Nearly perfect match. The only one I could find for the GN and WE2 with the black out trim. Everything else needed to have the reveal moldings like the Limited.