Window Sticker questions

batmansbuick

Superhero
Im in the process of making up a window sticker for my GN. Is there a source for the price list of the options in 87? How much was T-Tops, Twilight Sentinel, etc. Thanks for any info.

I can tell you based off my sticker t-tops were $895.00

Power locks (145), tinted glass (120), power windows (210), electric trunk release (50), body side moldings (60), door edge guards (15), 2-speed wipers (55), rear defrost (145), pass. side vanity mirror (7), body color mirrors- remote (30), cruise control (175), tilt steering wheel (125), halogen headlights (25), heavy duty battery (26), delco am/fm cass (RPO um6) $354, power antenna (70), GN package (3574)

Hope this helps

T82 Twilight Sentinel Headlamp Control $57.00 in 1986,
CC1 Hatch Roof was also $895.00 in 1986

Thanks for all the help, I should be able to put it together now. I work at a digital printer and we have new 'cling' type paper that you can temporarily put on your window and take it off before you drive home. Going to see how it will work, I'll let you guys know.

Our club had its 20th Anniversary yesterday and we were able to put our cars in the showroom and out front of the dealer. I was able to the window sticker made on cling paper that you can put on glass and remove when you are ready to drive off. I still have some option info on the sticker that needs to be corrected but its getting there. Thanks again for the help.

Attachments

• windowsticker.jpg
    windowsticker.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 190
  • frontdealer.jpg
    frontdealer.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 171
If you decide to sell a "cling paper" window sticker, please let me know, I'd love to have (buy) one for my '87.

That's a real good idea.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Window Sticker

I agree with Bruce Urie, that is a great idea. If you decide to make them, i'm in.

Thanks in advance,

Busyman
:cool: