window rubber

cruzn57

Still plays with cars!
looking for the rubber on the door sill, (scrapes the window)
who carrys them?
thanks, cruzn57

87 T
inj,pump, reg, exhaust, chips, hot wire, and still going!!!!
57 chevy
383,700r4, 9in, 4 whl disc, 30miles on everything,
Still in the paint shop.....waiting......
60 El Camino
350, 5 spd, ps,pb,pw, tilt, cruz, dropped, w/americans,FUN!
35 ford slant back, Way too much invested!!!!
Her....... fun ride!!!!!!!

Are you talking about the trim that goes on the outside of the window? If you are GM still have this item. And as for the scratches, there is a guide inside of the door that supports the window in place. There is a material that could be worn, or needs adjustments.

Got mine from the local Buick dealer. Driver side "sealing strip" part # 20674283. Also called "window felt" by some folks. Check closely before buying because there are several similar strips listed for Regals. :)

Put those numbers in at gmpartsdirect.com, you will still probably save with the shipping unless your local dealer discounts.

I just ordered a set of strips from "Direct" and they are bent up. One wasn't even in the original packaging. I'm returning them. I'm assuming the stock if getting down to the dregs.

someone awhile back had the same trouble receiving them bent. I got lucky, new it stock gm bags, inners and outters. I had order a bunch of other stuff too, so maybe better packing.

The packing was fine. Since the parts are flimsy and there is lots of rubber on there, I think they believe it is *all* rubber and bent the crap out of them.

Hopefully, I will get good one's back, otherwise I will have to transfer the new rubber and bumpers to the old ones (rather expensive rubber).

Terry