Will we catch Saddams son ....

JOHNDEEREGN

Staff member
What do you guys think about Saddams EVIL son, Ouiday (spelled wrong I am sure). Will we get him also? I think we better;)

Uday & Qusay....Qusay seems to be the weaker one from what I've read, but that whole family looks perverted to me. I was watching Geraldo last night, he was talking to Ollie North, who is in Kuwait, getting ready for the word GO. From what Ollie says, they are ready to go & overtake Baghdad. They need to take out the whole family. Problem will be is who gets in the seat there next, as it is and will probably always be an Islamic nation. Our ideas about liberation, and there's may be completely different. One has to wonder what all will happen in the future with Jordan too, remember, his Mom was an American(Queen Noor, think she was from Texas). Alot of pressure has to be on him about whether to support America. Most Muslims resent US backing Israel against the Palestinians. Actually I think it's ingrained in them from an early age.

Have we caught Bin Laden??
Is Saddam still alive after 12yrs?

Duh what do you think

A big fat NOOOOOO

maybe your right Asphalt....

I just figured G Bush the 2nd might have bigger kahunas than the past years in the White House.