Will this pass PA emissions?

87gninpa

I bought my car in June this year with an expired sticker on it, took it the next day fro an inspection and it passed without a problem(Mostly stock car) now, the only thing ive really changed is the exhaust----3" downpipe into a 3" test pipe and 2.5 hooker all the way back with mufflers. everything else is really stock, injectorr, fuel pump, injectors, intercooler, turbo, and it still has the functioning egr valve. will this still pass without a cat? onyl reason im wondering is i know most just switch out the test pipe for a cat, but my test pipe is welded on to my downpipe, and that would be a real PITA to get off jsut fro emissions. anyone ever pass with a stock car without a cat?????

Those are some pretty liberal standards for Pennsylvania. It may pass without a cat. You're just going to have to try it. If it fails, and is close, then you know you'll need to install your cat back on.

mine passes all the time! i have alot of mods done to it also. and i run open dump all the time.but i keep my car under 5000 miles a year so i guess it will pass no matter what.i just turn fuel pressure down havent had a problem yet ;) ;)