Will someone save this '82 GN?

Even Better would be dropping a 455 PONTIAC in it. They are about 100 lbs more than a SBC. Also it will cost more to build up the pontiac.
They only reason I said SBC is it is CO$T effective. Also looking at the car it would make a cheap driver. Why restore it to the TILT you will never get the money back until like 20 more years from now.

Why waste a 86-87 GN drivetrain in it & have to find all the extras
to put in? Easier to just buy a 86-87 GN.

$10,100 with over 4 hours left! I never thought it would be worth that much. I was wondering if I would pay $1,000 for it and put my extra hotair drivetrain in it. Shows how little I know about those B4 blacks. Would be a great looking ride.

Hmmm... sounds very much like one that I was told was for sale not too far from me (I'm on the IA/IL border) a few months ago for about $2000. Could be wrong. The owner then had a TON of stuff lying around, mostly Mopar, and was moving. Didn't have the cash to spare then, but I guess I should have found it!

As for DKREDT's guesstimate on dollar amount for resto, I can tell you that his '87 T, with new rocker panels, and a few odds and ends, totally stripped, then painted (all professionally done) was about $6000. THEN he proceeded to buy all the new chrome trim and stuff. Did he spend too much? Quality bodywork is expensive! I can attest, it IS beautiful!

Now, if you can do body work yourself, it'd be a different story!

WTF, Now I'm seeing ending bid of $910. It said $10,100 hours ago-had to have been the same car. Not a surplus of '82 GN's for sale. Probably a screwed up bid.

i saw the car bid up to 10,000 dollars...
im sure if you checked the bid history, you would find out if the seller deleted the buyer with 0 bid historys bids

HTH
BW