will not start after turning off

Turbo6'86

Yes, here is another post about starting issues. First of all im new to the board so I apoligize if I ask elementary questions. I finally got my 86gn to start. I starts fine when its cold by just turning it over by the key and runs just fine except for idling about 1000 rpms. Once I turn it off it will not start back. It doesnt matter if you run it for one minute or ten minutes doesnt start back. When you try to restart it will maybe finally start but is rich (black smoke) spits coughs doesnt accelerate. have fuel pressure and pump is running. I have replaced the coolant temp. sensor and new ls1 maf sensor with genII translator with Extender chip from full throttle and yes I have a scan master. Ive read on the vortex website and didnt see any thing that stuck out indicating what it would possibly be. Again I apoligize if this is issue is something simple im over looking. This is my first turbo buick (other car 9 sec, 68 nitrous camaro). Please bring on the suggestions of what to do. Thanks

Have you configured the gen2 for your set up?

Post your gen2 settings. Also like Chuck mentioned, get all your scanmaster readings key on engine off.

Rick

My fuel pressure is 45 lbs. My scan master readings are the iac 107 (high i know). The tps is 40 while the o2 is 500. I will have to look i the gen II configuration later. Ive went through it twice and went off full Throttle's suggestions. Its like after you start the car its stuck in like cold start mode if that makes any since.

I think alot of my problem is the iac. I lightly tapped on it and the idle came down. Killed the motor and started right up still rough idling rough but if you tap on it engine clears up then acts up again. I took it off and its full of carbon. Im going to clean it or get another, jus ran out of time tonight after working 14 hours today.
Darren