Will 6.5" speakers fit?

Dr.drivability

9 second wannabee
Will 6.5" shallow speakers fit in the doors while keeping the stock concert sound2 door panels? Specifically I am looking at Rockford P1S652's or the 5.25" P152 PUNCNCH speakers to go with my 6x9 4 way punch's in the rear. Does anyone make baskets for the 6.5's? Thanks, Dave

No

but you can get set of oversize 6 in speakers. (they are actually 6 in cones) But you will have to modify the door opening and make a suround for the speaker. The reason for this is the door has way to many ridges in it to make it mount flat.

Also when using the 6in speaker and having it mounted you will need to make sure that the front of the door glass that have a limt stopper that keeps the glass for going to high. I had to put a flat side on that peice to clear my speakers.

I go a set of JL audio full 6in coaxails in the door under the door panel

Hey Doc, You can buy a pair of pods from Q Logic that will allow for a 6.5" component set to be installed in your kick panels below your dash. Note: The kit comes with a tray to relocate the ecu behind passenger kick, which I put under carpet (be mindful of heater core failure and moisture) and you will need to actually bend your e-brake pedal to fit these pods. No cutting of door panels or window spacing issues though.. Contact me for more info, I own an electronics shop i you need any help...