wideband

titan1

Thinking about buying a standalone wideband. I have a FAST XFI setup, but I want to be able to monitor th A/F ratio with out the laptop. Here's my question...do I have to weld in a new bung for the new O2 sensor/gauge or can I just hook the new gauge up to the sensor I have already.( splice it in ) Basicly can one sensor be used for 2 devices. Thanks

Basically can one sensor be used for 2 devices. Thanks

Not when using a WB O2 sensor. The controller is a key part of the system to convert the sensor reading to an AFR/Lambda value.

If the FAST system doesn't have some sort of analog output for an AFR value then another WB unit is required. This would be sensor and controller.

RemoveBeforeFlight

thanks...I looked at the FAST display unit...too much money...and I heard you can't see it well. I just want a gauge on the steering column...right in front of me. Autometer makes a C2 gauge that will match the ones I have and it has a recall function. So...looks like I'm drillin another hole. Damn I miss my scanmaster!

wideband O2

I just installed the glowshift wideband O2 and it works great and is very easy to read. Its a nice unit as far as i can tell. Im gonna try and post some pics as soon as i can figure that out.;)

Picture of the wideband O2

Here is a picture of the gauges I installed last weekend. I cant figure out how to turn it around. Sorry about that.....

Attachments

• Gauges.jpg
    Gauges.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 127