Who's t.s.m. Car is this?

UnderdogGN

CTOLDYA T.S.M. CAR and A BLOWN BIG BLOCK 69 MUSTANG ON THE STREETS. MUSTANG NEVER CAUGHT THE BUICK BUT THIS GUY DID!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 745
dont know how it works up there. but here in sunny south Fla YOU GET CAUGHT STREET RACING THEY TAKE YOURE RIDE & AUCTION IT OFF!

He will get a few tickets if that many and sent on his way. When you catch both drivers is when the chit hits the fan. Its all up to the cop. They're just doing their job. The racers are just having fun. The taking and auctioning off cars is not done around here. It would get impounded for the night at the most.

Hope they throw the book at them. We all know tsm cars should never be driven lol.

Btw, heard there was a new street racing movie being made;)

That is Toni Colallilo's car...

Now thats a first, a woman street racing. Well, that's if it was her driving. If I was the cop, I wouldnt know what to say. Hard to get the guys to believe you caught a lady cutting loose a 9 second car on the street. LOL

I hope they got off easy.

I usually tell the cops I pay their salary. They like to hear that :rolleyes:

"I usually tell the cops I pay their salary. They like to hear that"

Haha, and as a Police Officer, I like to say back, "You pay my salary?" "Then we gotta talk, because I have another kid on the way and the Buick needs bigger injectors!"
lol!

"I usually tell the cops I pay their salary. They like to hear that"

Haha, and as a Police Officer, I like to say back, "You pay my salary?" "Then we gotta talk, because I have another kid on the way and the Buick needs bigger injectors!"
lol!

Ever busted any racers?