Who's mug shot is that?

Turbo Indian

worlds quickest 6cyl bird
Name that boar member.

002.jpg

That's a man on a mission. Someone must be stealing his famous pulled pork.:biggrin:

I just saw that I failed to hit spell check. "name that boar member"? how about board member. I'm suprised the over grown moderator didn't catch it. Edit I just noticed he's no longer a moderator, I guess he lost his job because he could not multitask. LOL

Damn sure isn't Steve, his legs are to long and he has to much hair :biggrin:
at least I don't look like a damn shaved sasquatch in overalls, farm boy.

I don't know, but the people with that red and yellow rig in the background build some bad ass bikes!!

Oh, and Ty very funny!! :D

K.

I just saw that I failed to hit spell check. "name that boar member"? how about board member. I'm suprised the over grown moderator didn't catch it. Edit I just noticed he's no longer a moderator, I guess he lost his job because he could not multitask. LOL

Well if you'd said sheep member I'd know who you were talking about Steve.:eek::biggrin:

Well if you'd said sheep member I'd know who you were talking about Steve.:eek::biggrin:

Charlie, your the only guy on the board that puts "your member" in a sheep ........ Look at that avatar.... You even dress up in a boy scout outfit and shoot em with a stun gun cause even the sheep run from your ugly azz :biggrin:

Charlie, your the only guy on the board that puts "your member" in a sheep ........ Look at that avatar.... You even dress up in a boy scout outfit and shoot em with a stun gun cause even the sheep run from your ugly azz :biggrin:

And yet you're the one that looked up the county stock show here.:eek: Planning a "no family" vacation Ty?:rolleyes:

how in the hell did this thread go from a mug shot to the farm boys discussing there extramarital affairs? :biggrin:

I figured others would post pics of other members & ID them.

hey Kansas boy where is that bacon you were suppose to send me, what about 2 years ago now?

I figured others would post pics of other members & ID them.

hey Kansas boy where is that bacon you were suppose to send me, what about 2 years ago now?

I thought it was Beef Jerkey.... you got me on that one.... Oh Snap :eek: PM me addy,

how in the hell did this thread go from a mug shot to the farm boys discussing there extramarital affairs? :biggrin:

LOL Well you bought up the boar faced (pig faced?) member so I pointed out the sheep loving member, and then it kinda went from there.:biggrin:

Hijack over.:tongue: