Who's going to Norwalk?

Randy Greenoe

I figured with all the bad weather at Bowling Green this year alot of guys would be going to Norwalk to knock the stink off . I thought this was going to be my first time in 15 years that I would be going without a Buick. That all changed. So I will be taking the Cheap T and see what it has in it.

I got my clamps turned around. It looks faster now. It might go 11's at Norwalk.
Are you going to have that 61 on the T for Norwalk?

I got my clamps turned around. It looks faster now. It might go 11's at Norwalk.
Are you going to have that 61 on the T for Norwalk?
11's what did you do put a small block Chevy in the trunk? I am hopeful to have 61 on it. I haven't really done a tuning on it so I may as well tune it with the 61. Then we have Ruminski with his flashbacks I know he we be there. We just took him off of suicide watch.

I had a guy tell me I should go 11's with my new combo. He even knew the combo went 9.4's in a friend's car. I guess he figured I suck. I think it looks slow under the hood, so maybe that is all it will run.
It will be interesting to see how that 61 works on there. I have a 61 for my Limited. I will be running it with a Vigilante. It should spool quick with the garrett housing. Right now I am used to spooling the 76GTQ with a 3000 stall.
I can't wait for Norwalk. Should be fun.

Randy- I'll be there Friday for sure- not sure of the other days yet. Still haven't put the trunk kit in yet! :smile:

When is the norwalk event? is it an all buick event i havent looked at the sched to know...

Its next weekend.Check out events section for more info but friday racing,car show on saturday and sunday racing.