Who's car is this??

Looks like it was done nicely. Not crazy about the larger wheels but they do look nicer then most. He went with Billet specialty wheels but personally I think he should have went with the Street Lites. Two each his own tho.

What's up with the video of the motor compartment tho. It's either 3 inches away or 30 feet away.

Clean ride and nice paint.

Im a little partial to very fast, very low, big brake, big wheel cars! But, maybe I have a habit of taking things to extremes!!!:biggrin:

the video does no justice to rob,s car. that car is absolutely sick. you have to see the car in person youre jaw will hit the ground.the motor which they barely even show.70 gtq turbo,70mm t/b ,champion gn1 heads,intake.every part on that car is show car quality.the time & jack(cash)in that ride you could feed a thirdworld country.MAD RESPECT TO YA ROB.

the video does no justice to rob,s car. that car is absolutely sick. you have to see the car in person youre jaw will hit the ground.the motor which they barely even show.70 gtq turbo,70mm t/b ,champion gn1 heads,intake.every part on that car is show car quality.the time & jack(cash)in that ride you could feed a thirdworld country.MAD RESPECT TO YA ROB.

Yep you really have to see the car in person to truly appreciate how perfect it is, the paint is by far the nicest I have seen on any Grand National. Rob is a member on here and his user name is "Urban Gorrila". His car was also featured in GMHTP magazine~

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/florida-area/193616-new-issue-gm-high-tech.html

Here are a few pics that I had taken of it at the local car show Towershops~

Attachments

• pic16.JPG
    pic16.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 508
  • pic17.JPG
    pic17.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 519
  • pic19.JPG
    pic19.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 496
  • pic20.JPG
    pic20.JPG
    78.5 KB · Views: 510
  • pic21.JPG
    pic21.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 488
Beautiful car! This is the look I am going for with my car. I also love the look of the low and fast car with the big wheels and brakes.

seen this car at moroso years ago at the car show think they call him Bling Bling or something . It is a nice show car .

That's a damn fine car for sure. It's approaching the same level as Lauer's silver bullet. It's more "street car" and less "race car" as compared to the silver bullet.

was it me or did he eliminate the pull straps on the doors? By far one of the nicest ive seen.

urban gorilla says thanks!!

Thank-you For All Your Comments! Most Of All I Would Like To Thank Hambone & 86 Brick Steve-thanks For Posting Those Pics Of The Car. The Car Has Changed Since Last Year I Rebuilt The Motor And Many Other Things-the Car Has To Be Seen In Person. Also Thank's To Jeff Rodick & Randy Bell @ Trackside Automotive Pompano Beach(954-946-9043) For All They Do For My Car. I Will Be @ The Car Show @ Festival Flea Market In Pompano Sunday May 18the For All The Local Guys To Come Hang. Thanks Again.

Rob what backspacing is your rear wheels? Did you do a notch? Also, what suspension is in the rear? I read the GMHTP article and it says you have BellTech springs but you said in the intreview you are running Hotchkis suspension. Which spring did you use? Nice car man! ----Jeremy

hey jeremy i screwed up i have bell tech lowering springs was nervous at video i dont know why i said hotchkis i dont remember the back space i will look it up im going to put 20in rims at the rear from billet specialties without cutting anything i refuse to cut or noch anything on the car were tryining to get them comped from them its looking good. i will get back to you with an awnser.by the way love your spindle set up.

hey jeremy i screwed up i have bell tech lowering springs was nervous at video i dont know why i said hotchkis i dont remember the back space i will look it up im going to put 20in rims at the rear from billet specialties without cutting anything i refuse to cut or noch anything on the car were tryining to get them comped from them its looking good. i will get back to you with an awnser.by the way love your spindle set up.

Thank you by the way! I'm wondering if you have a 4.5" backspace? I'm going with a notch on my car and 315's in the rear on an 18x10 rim with a 5.5" backspace. I get a lot of questions with people not wanting to cut their frame but want to fit wide wheels in the back. From what I have learned, 4.5" backspace should work well with the proper size tire. The only thing about your set up that questions me is that you have Bear brakes and i have heard they push the wheel out 3/8". Your set up looks to fit perfectly and I love the ride height and the way the wheels tuck!!! If you dont mind, I would be interested to hear what your backspace is! Thanks and awesome job on the car! -----Jeremy