who widens aluminum wheels?

Toofastforyou emailed me a shop here in Canada that will do it. Thanks Claude for checking for me..:)

I used a place in Michigan a few years ago. They did a really nice job and were the only company that would take an inch out of the lip. I believe the company was Weldcraft.

Weldcraft did mine, very nice work. They have a nice website google them

Is it possible to have the t type turbine wheels widened? I really like the look of them but find they sit in too far for my taste. In a 15x8 you could get a little ,ore rubber on there too.
Is there something that looks close to the same style?

Is it possible to have the t type turbine wheels widened? I really like the look of them but find they sit in too far for my taste. In a 15x8 you could get a little ,ore rubber on there too.
Is there something that looks close to the same style?

The old American racing Vector is a spitting image. The 8.5" vector is wider on the outside compared to a T type wheel. And you can add 1" to the backside to make it a 9.5" wide rim.

That looks better. What is the backspacing on the rim before and after being widened? Any issues with rubbing?
How do they fit on the front?
I would like to find a set of these, I'd imagine they haven't been made in quite awhile.
Thanks for posting.

That looks better. What is the backspacing on the rim before and after being widened? Any issues with rubbing?
How do they fit on the front?
I would like to find a set of these, I'd imagine they haven't been made in quite awhile.
Thanks for posting.
Back spacing 3 5/8" before and 4 5/8" after. No rubbing on the inside at all with 295 55 tires. The out side will kiss the lip on a big bump. Could use a light roll maybe. But I just did new body mounts that raised the body a little so that might take care of it too

Are you running them on all for corners ?
I found them online last night they so they may still be making them.
Have to make a few calls today. Would like to put them on the front as well.

Kosman Specialties in Windsor California 707-837-0127, Sandy Kosman , he has been doing it for 20+ years, I have built a lot of custom motorcycles and had him widen wheels since before billet wheels were available. awesome work and no issues with run-out or leaking welds.

Are you running them on all for corners ?
I found them online last night they so they may still be making them.
Have to make a few calls today. Would like to put them on the front as well.
Nope, using stockers on the front.
I think they (AR) made a run of wheels when the new dukes of hazard movie was made, but not many and not the right ones for our cars.

You can find them for sale on this site. I saw a fella selling 4 nice wheels just recently.

Hoping to find a set new or used, or find someone local in Canada to widen the stockers.

Thanks