Who wants to go speed density? MAF translator pro setup for sale

imjoesnuffy

I just break stuff!
I recently bought a MAF translator pro, when I did I sold off my trans+ and LS1 MAF. The MAF translator pro is more than I need and I have yet to maximize it's full potential to say the least. I would be willing to take a working translator plus and LS1 MAF in partial trade. All tolled there might be 400 miles on everything, I still have the manuals for everything and the CD for tuner pro so you can datalog. You would still need a wideband 02 sensor and 3 bar map to run full speed density with everything here.

MAF translator pro version 4.80 $400
High Boost solenoid for MAFTPRO $70
Boost Solenoid Adaptor for Turbo Buick $20
MATPRO splice in boost control harness $15
MAFTPRO splice in harness
Casper's Plug and play pro adapter harness with WB02 pigtail, the newer one* $130
Extender extreme pro chip set up for 60 lb high z injectors-PS0X4B0F-$120

Not including shipping that comes to around $755 I would be willing to part with everything for $550 Would also consider a trade for a different turbo something like a 6152.

Take care,
John

I have received several private messages. I am still awaiting responses from those that showed interest first. I do accept paypal.

TTT for serious inquiries only. I have one person that has expressed interest, but I haven't heard from him in 2 days.

Just to put it out there, I will take a working LS1 MAF and translator plus in trade. I will allow $225 for them. I know you probably paid $290 for them 2 years ago, but I think that is more than fair.

Buyer pays shipping and if paying by paypal, they will be responsible for the 3% fees.