Who Sells the Best Seat Covers

bluezone

I will like to know who sells the best quailty seat covers on the market for a reasonable price....

I am looking for a factory style cover... I will like it to look like the oem cover that came with the car i see alot on the net but they use a cheap fabric thats different..

wholly crap have they gone up. i bought my fronts from jax a few years back for 300 now 450. :eek: 125 for rear/ now 325 :eek:
BTW the quality was awsome.

Now that they've finally become a vendor, and their link will post up correctly, check out HIGHWAY STARS - nos4gn Buick Grand National Parts 1986 1987 Buick Turbo Regal T-Type GNX parts. They are offering a couple different reproduction seat cover style/options, and even have a video on their site showing the differences between NOS seat covers and the couple of different material options they offer. And, as always, the customer service there is simply unbeatable. I can't vouch for the seat covers specifically, but I would definitely check them out.... search 'seat cover' on their site...

Edit: I'm not sure ALL the new offerings and the video is on their site yet. Give Glenn a call, and sign up for their newsletter, and they will shoot you out the latest letter that has links for their new seat cover videos, which details the options really well....

I have never seen repo's that looked and feel like real stock

but answer is to buy new seats and sell yours

I'm itching to do a total remake of the GN interior but in leather. Anyone done this yet?

I just had my interior redone in my 84 Grand national and bought the seat covers off of eagarage.com they sell PUI seat covers and were the lowest price I could find. I paid right around $1000 for front and back seats and they saved me 10% and did not charge me shipping. I am very happy with the way my seats turned out!!!! They also have seat covers for 85-87 Gn, Just remember the 84 had the leather/brandon cloth so they were a little more. I will try to post some pictures so you can see my before and after seats.