Who sells a Clear Fuel filer w/ AN fittings??

Yedi

ya, the Monte over there.
looking for a quality fuel filter for my carbed motor....can't seem to find a Clear filter w/ AN fittings??? found some nice billet and solid color ones, but not clear....I like to see what the fuel looks like going to the Carb.

Thanks!

Seen many clear for carb systems which use clamp type fittings.
AN fittings are basically for higher pressure & plastic isn't a very high pressure material.

I understand..just thought someone would make somthing..well I tried..stuck w/ the clamps I guess.

Just take the plastic barb fittings that come with it and throw them in the trash. Then get 2 3/8 ntp to -6 adaptors to replace them with.

Just take the plastic barb fittings that come with it and throw them in the trash. Then get 2 3/8 ntp to -6 adaptors to replace them with.

great idea, I will do just that, much cleaner looking/easy to work on...thanks fkr the help 681tonburb!

great idea, !I will do just that, much cleaner looking/easy to work on...thanks fkr the help 681tonburb