who needs a stock carb turbo cold air intake setup???

turbonut85

Rarely used member
Like the title says, I have a complete red cold air intake setup for a 79-83 turbo motor that I have no use for. I don't know what it's worth, so make me a reasonable offer and it's yours. Includes the carb hat that says turbo 3.8 litre, the red snorkle pipe, the stock upper and lower air filter box, and mountong bracket. I also have a chrome carb hat with the Power 6 logo on it. LMK if anyone needs this stuff. Thanks. ---Keith

One of the guys was just asking for one Keith. Don't remember who but it was in the last week or 2.

Here's what I got. Like to see it all go together...On the fence about the chrome one....might be cool to hang it on the garage wall!

055.JPG

057.JPG

I'm interested in this i have an 81 Monte Carlo Turbo and this is one of the items that i need for my car. Let me know what you want for this and what shipping would be i live in Odessa Ontario, Canada.

I'm still interested if you have this available depending on where you live i may be able to get this picked up at the end of the month or i can get this shipped to family in the states??

If Keith doesn't have it still do a search on evilbay for buick turbo. There's one on auction currently.

Ya that part has ended on E-bay its the right part but i was liking the one offered on here as it is the correct part colour and decal so it would be a straight bolt on.

i need the red parts. if they are still around. looking for headers, cross pipe and downpipe as well.