who makes leather seat kits?

hungerbuhler1

I am looking to put leather seats in my 86 GN does anybody make a kit to match the original seats? Or does anybody custom make them? I have seen many cars on here with leather and really want it. Thanks,Jason

Last I heard, no one could get a hold of them. They were the done mine and I love them.

Katzkin makes some really nice stuff from what I have seen.. I can just imagine the price for their seat skins..??

I just got a hold of Denise [very nice woman] and ordered the leather. So they are back and running!!Thanks everybody for the help i cant wait to get them.:D

I saw a GN with leather seats a few weeks ago at a cruise. It was very sharp!

I just got a hold of Denise [very nice woman] and ordered the leather. So they are back and running!!Thanks everybody for the help i cant wait to get them.:D

Easy installation and fit-finish are first rate. I'll post some pictures of how mine turned out, assuming the rain stops!

Easy installation and fit-finish are first rate. I'll post some pictures of how mine turned out, assuming the rain stops!

Yeah post some when you can. I have seen them before but not pay too much attention too them. You installed them? Im afraaid to screw it up.