Who makes a good NOS kit?

W

we4whistler

What company makes a good NOS kt and where can l get it? summit? jegs?

i have used alot of nos and have never had a complaint about NOS brand. if your thinking of buying some check out for sale section there was a nos kit in there unused for $300 thats much cheaper than new..:)

When I bought my last system I decided to call every nitrous company and talk to them about thier products and the most knowledgable and helpful company was without a doubt Nitrous Express. I have had 3 different NOS systems on different cars and thier tech support has always been lacking in my opinion. I had the NOS Turbo Buick system and when I ordered new jets they sent me the wrong ones 3 times in a row! When I called for tech support on my NX system I almost never had any hold time, but with my NOS systems I always had at least 15 mins or more. I bought a NX system for a carb Trans Am that I had, and when I got the system the nitrous plate ended up being too thick for my application which caused hood clearance problems. I called Mike Wood who is the owner of NX(and a heck of a nice guy) to ask him what my options were and he told me to send the plate back and he would custom make me a thinner plate setup for only the price of shipping. Needless to say I was very happy and I thought that was above and beyond the call of duty on thier part! I would encourage you to call around and talk to them like I did, and when you call NX ask for Mike Wood, he'll make a beleiver out of you!!! HTH Steve

like i said above i use NOS butt......

i have 2 friends that use NX brand and they do have very nice stuff and work well

one has a 96 camaro that runs 13:80's on the motor
(compression dropped to 8.5:1)
and runs best of 10:70's on the gas
(300 shot..:D )
another friend is running mud drags and is blowwwwing
a 500 horse plate and 500 horse fogger
yea at the same time
guess thats why he keeps winning..:eek:

NOS rules!!!!

I'm going to buy a Compucar dual stage system which is setup for the turbo Regal.

I suggest you avoid the new stuff and go with proven systems that have been around the block for 10 years or more. NOS and Compucar are the only systems that I would purchase. The rest offer a bunch of flash appeal but you have to wonder where they will be 10 years from now for support, replacement equipment, and knowledge regarding your car.

NOS and Compucar are the only two companies I know of that offer a system for the turbo Regal. (intercooled '86/'87) Other than that you are only adapting a system to make it work.

I'll upload pic's of everything once installed. :)